Total Pageviews

Friday 27 April 2012

Oh My God.

Hi. I know this seems out of context and strange, but I needed to write something. 

For it has just hit me. This, the best year of my life, is all but over.

Some of my best friends have already finished their exams (while I'm still having to do a totally unnecessary group project for my Strategy class, let alone do my exams) and are leaving at the end of the weekend. As I was walking home from a quiet school listening to this beautiful but sad song (below), I felt so emotional. What if life never gets this good again? 

Anyway, now is not the time to waste writing an essay on this blog. I need to go out and make the most of our last weekend together as one big Erasmus group. I just want to say a quick thank you to and goodbye to those who are leaving us this weekend - you have been part of something amazing in my life, and I am truly grateful (and clearly a little too emotional).

We cannot cry though. What stopped me on my walk home? That old phrase 'don't cry because it's over - smile because it happened'.

So let's not waste any more time! Let's go out and party until the sun comes up, reminisce about the good times and enjoy each other's company one more time. 

Rant over

Ollie

No comments:

Post a Comment